Avocado is basically the state fruit of California. So why not put it in a pie? This was a really light, tasty pie, without too much avocado flavor. And the lemon juice keeps the pie from oxidizing and turning an ugly brown color!
Adapted from CaliforniaAvocado.com
Prep time:20 mins
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and cubed or mashed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream
- Pre-bake graham cracker crust
- Puree avocado, lemon juice, and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until set
- Top with whipped cream and serve